Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome to Language, Texts and Technology!

This blog will be a clearinghouse for all of the basic material related to our spring 2010 class at Washington State University Vancouver. It will be essential for you to check here regularly to access your assignment instructions and keep up with current events related to our discussions. I recommend that you "follow" this blog, by clicking on the button on the bottom right of the page, which will alert you when new content is posted.

I will be using Twitter, too, to share links of interest, and the Google group, linked to the right, will be incorporated in our asynchronous class discussions. It is most convenient with Google to have a gmail account, so I highly recommend getting one of those and a Twitter account.

I highly recommend that you "follow" me on Twitter at @ProfBrett. If you want to follow my other Twitter account as well, which focuses more on mobile and new media, and is optional, that is at: @BrettOppegaard.

Looking forward to a great semester,

- Prof Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment